Spanner Needed

Guest Jan

Help!! Where can I buy a spanner big enough to fit the springs on my Super spec? I cant see that a "C" Spanner will be any good as they are normal flat side nuts, no holes in them to locat the lug from a C Spanner. Thanks in advance

Guest chris brown
Help!! Where can I buy a spanner big enough to fit the springs on my Super spec? I cant see that a "C" Spanner will be any good as they are normal flat side nuts, no holes in them to locat the lug from a C Spanner. Thanks in advance

If you still have the zimmers fitted then its a case of making your own unless someone has one and have now replaced there shocks which you will do after a few miles

Guest salty_monk

Think you need 52mm. (might be 54 or 56, have a measure) It's not very tight, you can cut one yourself in any 3mm or thicker mild steel plate, even Ally would do it. Just cut a slot in it. back end doesn't have to be neat, you can even just pry it up & then belt it back on itself with a club hammer if necessary.

Dan :)