2b For Sale

Guest crimewade

Guest crimewade

robinhood 2b up for grabs, sva,d end of last summer, 4000 miles since and not a hic-up, hasnt been molested since sva,havent even put a hood on it . its a sliding pillar, no wet gear ever fitted, its 1800cc on the logbook, but when replacing head gasket only 2000cc bits would fit...it is a 205 block. degas carbs all straight forward text book build... will be at the meet on thursday evening as long as its not snowing..... its not for sale else where at this time, hence the price is only £2100 to you lot with friends.... pictures will follow as soon as ive mastered the black art of digital photography ... any questions or intrested folk can reach me on 07887771793 and ask for chris

Guest crimewade

car is still for sale, wife is going to do the photo,s this weekend , im hopeless with the puter, if i cant hit it with a blunt item from a tool kit or climb under it with a cup of tea and a ciggy then its not for me...

maybe once the children are bit older and ive got more than 6 minutes of the day to myself i will get my hands greasy once again... hobbies and two daughters and a recent house move dont make a good mix, watch this space for pics..

• 2 weeks later...