Southern Hoods

Guest charlie

Guest charlie

Just for info the next meeting is as usual at the Sir JohnBarlycorn at Cadnam junct 1 on the M27

at approx 7.30pm Tues the 14 th October, the next scheduled " event" is a trip to EXETER SHOW

15/16 th Nov , so if your up for it we can hopefully get ourselves organised at the next meeting

Hope to see you there,

CHARLIE

Guest charlie
Better not be bl##dy raining again :cray:

Hi cryoman. you have my personal guarantee the weather will be great, i will bore you with my rendition about the

track day at Barkston and why i was 11 sec off the pace!! and why Hells Angels and Rock Music til 2.00 am

at Woodland Waters didn`t help,

See you tommorrow,

Malcolm

Guest cryoman
track day at Barkston and why i was 11 sec off the pace!! and why Hells Angels and Rock Music til 2.00 am

at Woodland Waters didn`t help,

See you tommorrow,

Malcolm

Oh god hear come all the Lame excuses :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N

Oh god hear come all the Lame excuses :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N

Told you the weather would be good! thats a pint you owe me , it was worth turning out just to see the Dax with the

pre 1973 v/8 turn up, (a FORD what ?)

Charlie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SWANAGE DAVE
Just for info the next meeting is as usual at the Sir JohnBarlycorn at Cadnam junct 1 on the M27

at approx 7.30pm Tues the 14 th October, the next scheduled " event" is a trip to EXETER SHOW

15/16 th Nov , so if your up for it we can hopefully get ourselves organised at the next meeting

Hope to see you there,

CHARLIE

Hi, just bought my very first hood 2b, and wonder if there is any members in the swanage dorset area?. i cant make the meet you have in october but would be interested in future meets. cheers dave

Guest MacMustang

Hey guys,

I'm hoping to be there on Tuesday... I've been lurking in the back ground for the past few months. I met some hoods in Le Mans but now my hood is getting close to being finished it's high time I met the local hoods :)

Adam