Part Built 2b For Sale

Guest Tickton Paul

its painted got a new floor it all works needs valve stem seals to be proper , got a brand new screen seats belts and other bits .its had a full body off restoration , i thought i might grow to like it .

wrong

i dont love it . not like the hoods . its a shame cos it would be a great motor for someone , the new floor for instance is new marine ply and coated both sides with fibre glass , it ant going to rot . but as said it ant what i want . it needs to go to a good home , where it will be loved , to get it on the road it needs a small ammount of wiring to be tidied and the breaks and steering joints either replacing or to be checked . at least on ball joint is sus .

i want it gone .

pics

post-1622-1224012533_thumb.jpg

post-1622-1224012544_thumb.jpg

Hi Graham,

Live and let live! - we just bought our 17th Jago last week and it is arriving next Monday to join the other pair. It's a bit like you and the light weights we can't say no! :) :) :)

- if you want to move yours on post an ad on the Jago Club - the site gets a fair bit of traffic and the car might just catch some ones eye, there seems to be a lot of cars changing hands at the moment.

http://www.jagoownersclub1.proboards92.com/index.cgi

hth

atb

Mike