Help Requ'd With Some Unknown Connectors...

Guest wildejon

Guest wildejon

Please see the link here, there are 5 photos and I'm stuck as to what any of this lot is/where it goes, thanks!!!

Photobox

Really appreciate the help!

4th photo isn't electrical but I'd like to know if that is going to be an SVA fail (I didn't do this btw... I'd own up if it were me).

5th photo can be ignored.

Can't put the steering mount into context so I don't know just what it is but I can't imagine it passing like that.

Picture two looks like the alternator connections to me but without colour codes physical locations and knowing what the loom is it's difficult to be sure.

The weatherproof connector (one with an O-ring) in the first picture looks like the mating part to the similar connector in one of the later pics.

Iain

Guest salty_monk

Very unlikely to pass the steering mount in my opinion if they see that. If they can't see it & it feels strong enough it might fly. Mine has bolted strengthening bars triangulating on it.

Dan :)

Guest wildejon

I'm worried about the steering mount too, might have to un-weld it and get a replacement welded back on, may we well make it a decent design in the process :)

I'm cool with the last pic being the brake servo pipe, that was on there from before, as I couldn't get it to fit :)

As for the other photos, that really helps. I will see if that all makes sense this weekend. any ideas on 5? That is part of the manifold just behind the brake servo.