Digital Dash

Guest mjj

• 3 weeks later...

I've an older ETB one on my 2b which is wired up no problems apart from the warning lights for the hand brake / fluid and that's only because I haven't figured them out yet.

Put the magnets on the prop over the weekend and turned it to get a reading. Many a "High Five" with my mate when we saw a reading. It was almost as if this thing was actually going to be finished one day soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly slower update :(

Having a few problems with the Handbrake warning light on the Digidash.

Has anyone wired this up? I was told that the red on the 5 pin connector goes to the live on the switch but what about the return.

I'm an idiot when it comes to wiring I'm afraid. :crazy:

I've an older ETB one on my 2b which is wired up no problems apart from the warning lights for the hand brake / fluid and that's only because I haven't figured them out yet.

Put the magnets on the prop over the weekend and turned it to get a reading. Many a "High Five" with my mate when we saw a reading. It was almost as if this thing was actually going to be finished one day soon :D

hi mate i will look at my wireing as i have done all that on the digi lite . so will post back at latest weekend only problem i have how many pulses per engine cycle and using coil pick up

has anybody fitted a digital dash to a zero yet? which one did you use? any problems?

cheers.

hi i have a zero and fitted the digi dash lite not had any probs apart from the wireing loom that came with it wasn,t long enough to go straight to the sensors so had to add on .thats all though and looks good even if i say so myself when its lit up o and the wireing diagrm great all info etb and downloads

hi mate i will look at my wireing as i have done all that on the digi lite . so will post back at latest weekend only problem i have how many pulses per engine cycle and using coil pick up

I would really appreciate that. I haven't a clue about how to get the warning light working on the handbrake.

I would really appreciate that. I haven't a clue about how to get the warning light working on the handbrake.

Update

The chaps from http://www.mac1motorsports.co.uk/index.php/Services/ have been superb. Even though I never purchased the dash from them, he patiently went through the problem.

Apparently, there's no way to do it on the Mk 1 Digidash and a seperate warning light needs installing for the brake resoivoir and handbrake. This error was rectified on the Mk 2 but looks like I need to put another light in.