kitcar021.jpg

kitcar032.jpg

this is about 24 hours after owning it

kitcar044.jpg

kitcar053.jpg

kitcar051.jpg

kitcar063.jpg

kitcar065.jpg

will get some more up loaded and posted up hope you all like them so far B)

Guest scrabster
worked out how to post up pics so thought i show you all what i have bin up to

kitcar005.jpg

kitcar001.jpg

kitcar019.jpg

kitcar021.jpg

kitcar032.jpg

this is about 24 hours after owning it

kitcar044.jpg

kitcar053.jpg

kitcar051.jpg

kitcar063.jpg

kitcar065.jpg

will get some more up loaded and posted up hope you all like them so far B)

hi,it all kooks good so far.i thought i had the record for the most brake pipe clips but you beat me hands down,lol.just got back from mallory park with my zero, had a great first track day well , afternoon.i need to find out how to post pics aswell.

jess.

Guest phil's zero project
hi,it all kooks good so far.i thought i had the record for the most brake pipe clips but you beat me hands down,lol.just got back from mallory park with my zero, had a great first track day well , afternoon.i need to find out how to post pics aswell.

jess.

was not sure how many to put so thought i be safe haha

i can not wait to go on a track day with it

use photobucket type it in google and its free upload then copy and paste on here

Guest zoomzoom

Looking very good

You have used more rivets than me (by a long long way :o ) and your brake pipes look far too nice, you have a zetec engine and the colour is great.......... no thats it i've changed my mine I hate it :rolleyes:

Looking good... A "very Green" vehicle :D I bet even the new hybrids can't match that :)

Jealous of your setup there (garage etc)

Thinking back to working over the Winter in my open Car Port with the wind, rain and snow, I can safely say he's a lucky B*stard!!! :D

The colour reminds me of reconstructing a Kawasaki 400 full fairing for a lad that chucked it down the road. Had to spray it in the conservatory and had luminous green bogies for a week!!

Guest osteve123

Thinking back to working over the Winter in my open Car Port with the wind, rain and snow, I can safely say he's a lucky B*stard!!! :D

Tell me about it!!!

Working in a cold garage 'off site' with only a generator for power and a gas bottle fire!!!!! some people have life so good!

Steve

Guest phil's zero project

thanks all for the nice replys i treated my self to the garage a few years ago done most work my self and mate round to help needed some where warm and bright to build my car get cold at work so not going to in my own time.ibest lay of the biscuits if they have that much fat in them it will slow my car down ha ha.will get the camra back outthis week and sort some more pics for you all i have my mate coming round to do my grafix i hope on sat and planing to have a little test run so will be borrowing works trade plates :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest robert elms

Hi i am a new member just bought a zero feeling a bit deflated dont have any instructions!!!!!! Thought there would be?????????????? Am very GREEN on cars but trying to give it a go fallen on the first hurdle put the diff in and 6 HOURS later still not happy with the elignment does anyone know how exact the diff needs tobe and how i would line it up??????????????? also i have gone with the option of changing the rear drums for discs and the discs adapter GBS supplied me does'nt fit exactly i did phone them and they said just file out the holes to fit but this seems like a dagerous bodge to me anyone in the know Please HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP????????????????? :help: :80: