Sva Test

Guest phil's zero project

got my paper work back yest saying nottingham test station will call to sort out date can any one shead any light on what elce goes on from here i thought it would contain more info than that :rolleyes:

Guest boggybogstar

that was about it when I applied, I had Swansea call me to say my declared top speed was too high so I amended it with the guy on the phone, then a week later Gillingham phoned me to offer some dates - which they did and once I had agreed to one they sent the appointment details - job done !

that was about it when I applied, I had Swansea call me to say my declared top speed was too high so I amended it with the guy on the phone, then a week later Gillingham phoned me to offer some dates - which they did and once I had agreed to one they sent the appointment details - job done !

are right just getting a bit worried iam away with my girl friend for here birthday a week on thurs for 5 days will have to keep my phone on incase they ring then

Guest scrabster

hi,dont know about nottingham but at brum they only do 2 kit cars a day allowing 4 hrs for each,mine took 2 1/2 hrs.factory built westfields take around 1hr.

i was prepared with laptop for photos of hidden fixing points i.e seat belt anchorage points,etc.spare everything i could think of. didnt need any of it.he was quite impressed with the zero kit as a whole.i think if they find a couple of faults they tend to dig deeper in to the build quality.dont forget to pad the steering wheel if you have the gbs mountney one,iused some 5mm sticky back foam which was ok.the worst kit he tested was a merlin i think it was which took him nearly 6 hrs and 3 pages of faults.hth.

jess.

hi,dont know about nottingham but at brum they only do 2 kit cars a day allowing 4 hrs for each,mine took 2 1/2 hrs.factory built westfields take around 1hr.

i was prepared with laptop for photos of hidden fixing points i.e seat belt anchorage points,etc.spare everything i could think of. didnt need any of it.he was quite impressed with the zero kit as a whole.i think if they find a couple of faults they tend to dig deeper in to the build quality.dont forget to pad the steering wheel if you have the gbs mountney one,iused some 5mm sticky back foam which was ok.the worst kit he tested was a merlin i think it was which took him nearly 6 hrs and 3 pages of faults.hth.

jess.

nice one thnks jess i got lots of pics and things to get ready i have still got to pad my wheel some thing to sort this week with my list of to do's

• 2 weeks later...