Morpeth Show - 14th June 2009

Guest red7

Morpeth Show - 14th June 2009

The North East Robin Hood Owners Club have arranged to display a unspecified number of cars on the Morpeth Showfield and a small number of cars will be taking part in The Grand Parade through the centre of this historic town. If you would like to join us please add your name to this post. Last years show was great fun. The Grand Parade was very well attended by Canny Geordie Folk with Classic Bikes, Americana and British Classics, and the sun shone for a change.

Steve Knaggs - Robin Hood S7

Chris Paddon - Robin Hood 2B

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi All

with the wonders of snail mail, the details of Morpeth show have arrived at last!! :rolleyes:

Firstly the bad news....

Unfortunately due to its popularity, i've only got 2 forms to submit a car into the parade, and they aren't guarenteed

Then the good news

We should all be able to get together in the exabition area!! i just need to confirm numbers by Friday morning... so far by my fingers and toes we have 5 cars any more takers??

Steve Knaggs

Chris P

SRI tony

Paul Carr

Steve C

We all need to be on the High Stanners by 11am at the latest and i know the traffic is bad in Morpeth on the show day, so can one of the locals suggest a good meeting point just of the A1??

If we're there by 10.30 does this give us enough time ??

how do we pick which 2 cars to submit into the parade??

cheers

Chris

Guest sritony

Well I'll be first to volunteer to not go into the parade :80: make it just a stright and easy between the 4 remaining :o

I propose here to meet big open space easy to find!

post-3381-1244052834_thumb.jpg

55° 7'32.67"N 1°40'18.65"W on google earth

stannington station (old service station I believe)

I'll bow out of the parade if it helps? I'am happy to stay at the show and eat ice cream put on sun block etc :D

Well we can live in hope :good:

Steve

ps I'll have a look at a meeting place. Come to think of it how about the layby north bound just before the cramlington turn off on the A1 (just after the Gosoforth turn off) at about 10am

Steve