Chit Chat

Guest bone

Guest bone

have you started on your dash yet with your nice new dails in or have you been busy getting back to normal life now your not at the training center lol .put the window on and wipers just got to wire them up and it should all work . we live in hope haha

Guest stuart_

nice, dash steve, i have got to do mine still. just finshing working out mounting the speedo sensor, now the fuel sender issues, and brake waring lights.lol, then bubble screen, and polished alu light holders. maybe a quick rack and a megajolt, but not sure on teh megajolt as it runs lovely all ready.lol

bone what do you mean windscreen?

stuart

Guest bone

nice job on the dash steve looks tones better now and yes debs will be out more now there will be a roof on stops her wig getting messed up not finished it all yet but going to primer the dash ready for the yellow when i find the same colour as grp only coz i had to fill the holes in where the areo screen was . might sell that now its not needed . what do you mean anyway stuart window screen its the age and the g- force rearangeing my good looks lol taff shut up go to the welsh leasure center or the local farm , sorry to any one else