Rac Breakdown Cover

Guest HOODS7

Guest HOODS7

Hi All,

As an RAC Patrol and forum user, i have noticed several posts on breakdown cover. I have since spoken to my lead patrol regarding these issues, to which i have been in touch with forum administrator Mat-Moo. I have been allowed to offer discounted RAC breakdown cover to forum users, so should anyone like to discuss these prices or types of covers available please contact me markpopes7@hotmail.com or 07966605765. Thanks Mark

Edited by HOODS7

Guest HOODS7

Sorry to hear that. RAC have won the JD Power award 3 years running, so no fluke that we are the best breakdown service out there. Dont forget `your` hood is your unique car and more often than not, is like no other,which means you`ll know it better than anybody and some breakdowns on kits require fabrication repairs. That said, many kit owners, as bike owners, know whats wrong with their vehicles before we attend and only use us for a recovery home, but as im from Cornwall, and see big volumes of `all sorts` in the summer, i take great pride in saving someones holiday by doing what ever it takes in my means to get them going, even if it means ordering parts for re-attending the next day where possible. Unless you like being stuck in a caravan with the missus and kids for a week with no transport :o . I hope this restores a little bit of faith for you Eric. Cheers, Mark

Guest erichetherington

Hi Mark,

i'm sure you, and the troops on the ground, all do an excellent job and I didn't mean to sound like I was critising you at all. It's the beaurocrats I've found difficult to handle.

Eric

I recently had an alternator pack up ... RAC attended within 20 mins, and even though i only had roadside assistance through my bank.

He confirmed the problem, loaned me a booster pack to get me home and followed me to make sure i made it.

As a result i signed up for the full package for me and the mrs

well worth it and excellent service

top guys!!

Guest yokel

RAC rule for me! got me out of the organic matter twice, once when my bike went mammaries uppermost and once when my dad's car wouldn't start.

Only speak as I find they have been good so far.

Tony

Guest HOODS7

Megadodo,

RAC cover comes in all shapes and sizes to suit your needs. And yes, the cover i can offer does cover `you` no matter what vehicle your in. ie, you can even be a passenger in your friends vehicle, and we will still attend you if their vehicle breaksdown. Basically your the member not the vehicle. Cheers Mark.