Headlight Wiring Route

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

I'm wiring in my front headlights on my zero I just wanted to know what the best route for getting the wires from the headlights back into the car was? Can you pas it under the bracket that the headlight screws on to? My only worry with this is that the cables pass very closly over the top of the shock top mounting I duno if that causes a problem? Although I can't see any other logical route to get the cables in... Unless cable tying to to the top wishbone? Which seems worse than just passing closly to the top mounting as it's going to be moving alot? Any advice fellow zero builders?

Guest mac801123
I'm wiring in my front headlights on my zero I just wanted to know what the best route for getting the wires from the headlights back into the car was? Can you pas it under the bracket that the headlight screws on to? My only worry with this is that the cables pass very closly over the top of the shock top mounting I duno if that causes a problem? Although I can't see any other logical route to get the cables in... Unless cable tying to to the top wishbone? Which seems worse than just passing closly to the top mounting as it's going to be moving alot? Any advice fellow zero builders?

Hi Craig :hi:

As I will be down soon to sort out the wiring for you don't worry about it I'll sotr it for you, But if you can't wait then fit some sleaving on it and put through the gap just under the mount for the light and over the mount for the shock.

Thanks Mike :good: