New Member, Building A Zero!

Guest Zero-MN

Guest Zero-MN

Hi all!

Just joined up (well the free bit, I'll becoming a paying member soon honest!) as I'm building a Zero with a friend from work, its his car really but I'm providing the garage, tools and tea. I've been dying to build a kit for years but not had the cash so at least now I get to practice even if I don't get to keep it at the end...

We've setup the obligatory Blogspot build diary, address to be added to a signature soon.

Engine choice - it has to be turbocharged so we're looking at Saab 900 or Nissan 200SX! Expecting a few issues along the way :huh:

We have the sierra, its stripping time very soon - why does it have to be so goddam cold!!

Now then Taff! Don't you be knocking that manual! ;)

Zero-MN - welcome and standby for a bit of head scratching, a lot of fettling, some near death experiences due to tea overdoses and even more fun when it all goes well!

Nothing is easy with a Zero, so think three times, measure at least twice and cut just the once!

Any problems just post it on this site and someone will be there to help you.

Best of luck and welcome again!

Sharky

Welcome, Zero-MN, to the madhouse and good luck with your build.

Feel free to bounce ideas of me if you want, i'll be 4 weeks behind you with a new build of a Zero (picking kit up 11-12-09 8P )

I've lost count of the times i've read comments about the build manual, :shok: i think i'll leave mine in it's packet and ask on here instead!!

Cheers all,

Nick.