Introductio

Guest rwh

Hi folks, just to introduce myself as a new member (sent off my £15 last week). Signed up to the forum (should get marks for stating the obvious) and ordered my Zero Zetec on Tuesday. All I need to do now is clean out the garage (should just about have time as the delivery time is about 6 weeks).

I live in Birmingham but have not seen any Hoodies around this neck of the woods, is there anybody out there?

When things get going I'll post updates.

Cheers, Bob

Guest MartinP

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the madhouse, there are a few of us in North Birmingham.

When you you get your membership pack there will be details of the people in the area.

Martin

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the madhouse, there are a few of us in North Birmingham.

When you you get your membership pack there will be details of the people in the area.

Martin

Thanks Martin.

I've had a response from Vic letting me know that the next monthly meeting is at the Malt Shovel on Jan 27th. Will be there (weather, i.e snow, flood, heat-wave, global warming etc permitting).

Bob

Hi Bob and welcome to the madhouse.

Just done your membership today and Mat has done the latest update, so if you bang 818 and your postcode in on the upgrade facility you'll light up all yellow.

Rest of the stuff is in the post.

Steve

Guest Larson250

Hello and welcome.

At least you won't have to travel far for the IVA test when you get to that stage.

Good luck with the build, YOU WILL NEED IT!

Regards,

Dean

Hi Bob and welcome to the madhouse.

Just done your membership today and Mat has done the latest update, so if you bang 818 and your postcode in on the upgrade facility you'll light up all yellow.

Rest of the stuff is in the post.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Successfully completed, hope my Zero build is as straight forward.

Bob

hi bob welcome to the mad house look forward to meeting you any probs give me a ring...........

Cheers Gaz

Strange how the term "Mad House" crops up so often - maybe I'll find out when when my kit arrives.

Bob

Hello and welcome.

At least you won't have to travel far for the IVA test when you get to that stage.

Good luck with the build, YOU WILL NEED IT!

Regards,

Dean

Hi Dean,

Yes, the testing station is just down the road in Garretts Green and I only have to pass one Police Station on the way.

Good luck with the build? In the words of Jeremy Clarkson - "How Hard Can It Be". Oh how I wish I hadn't said that!

Bob

Guest Larson250

If you do have any problems post them on here before you go ahead, you will save yourself a lot of time and money.

There is a wealth of knowledge at your disposal.

Enjoy it, it will be frustrating at times but stick with it.

Dean

Welcome Bob and congrats on ordering the Zero, Collecting mine on the 28th.

Its seems quite a few zero's have been ordered recently, can only be a good thing

Cheers,

It'll be interesting to hear how you get on with yours.

Bob

Guest Alan_builder
Hi Dean,

Yes, the testing station is just down the road in Garretts Green and I only have to pass one Police Station on the way.

Good luck with the build? In the words of Jeremy Clarkson - "How Hard Can It Be". Oh how I wish I hadn't said that!

Bob

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the forum. It's a madhouse because you will ask a question and get 57 different opinions or answers, it will drive you mad sifting the replys! Having DVD's to build from will be much easier than 4 3 hour video tapes with corrections jumbled through out, and the finish is on the first tape.

"I only have to pass one Police Station on the way". So you think they will catch you? Well that doesn't say much for a zetec powered zero or your driving, do remember you won't have any number plates so speed cameras are rendered ineffective and they have to stop you. Most Hoodies get lost going to or fro from testing, just make sure you have insurance, you can legally drive to the SVA so I presume its the same for IVA.

Have fun building and do go to the area meets.

Alan

I :wub: my :rhsc: