Whoop Whoop!

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Spoke to Richard at GBS today,

Zero ordered 25/01/10 (as previous post) Chassis gone off to powdercoaters today, fibreglass set in Kawasaki Green ready, all being well car will be ready for collection this weekend :D :D :D :D :D :D

Small problems to overcome are as follows:-

1, Garage not ready yet as parents inconsiderately still have stuff in it (borrowing thier garage for build)

2, Wife nagging that daughter ill in hospital is more important (I do agree but want baby in warm garage ready for me to play)

3, Daughter inconsiderately ill in hospital (I know this is the second mention, just goes to show how inconsiderate females are)

4, Money!! Or rather lack of, not too worried abot this bit as I have plenty to be getting on with for a while.

So not too much to worry about then!!!

Anyway, really excited about the prospect af a shiny new toy to play with now where was the beer fridge and the 65" HD plasma for the garage with Sky Sports, I kow I had it here somewhere.................. -_-

Guest Techmage
just goes to show how inconsiderate females are)

Indeed :rolleyes: , but as long as they make tea, wash your overalls, don't complain where your putting your hands with grease under your fingernails. :o you may find they have benefits :shok:

Also when you've forgotted that bolt in the most inaccessable position :fool: , you suddenly remember they have smaller hands :good: and when your stuck for resolutions and it's cold all that nagging is a huge insentive to get out there and get on with the build. :lol: :lol:

Guest gixerboy600
Indeed :rolleyes: , but as long as they make tea, wash your overalls, don't complain where your putting your hands with grease under your fingernails. :o you may find they have benefits :shok:

Also when you've forgotted that bolt in the most inaccessable position :fool: , you suddenly remember they have smaller hands :good: and when your stuck for resolutions and it's cold all that nagging is a huge insentive to get out there and get on with the build. :lol: :lol:

I also forgot to mention Wifey is a bar manager and therefore can pour beer into a glass!!!!!!! Does it get any better?????????

Guest erichetherington
I also forgot to mention Wifey is a bar manager and therefore can pour beer into a glass!!!!!!! Does it get any better?????????

Always thought there is a world shortage of nymphomaniacs who own breweries

Guest gixerboy600
Which spec kit are you going for? Are you getting the Wet Weather Gear with doors too?

I am still awaiting my doors from last June!!!!!

Anyway, have fun.

No Sorry, no wet weather gear!!! We don't gt rain in England surely????????????

I would seriously chase those doors though!!!!!!!

Guest gixerboy600

Wish she did own a brewery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How luckey were you boys in the six nations on Saturday against Scotland (may regret this) Damn good finnish though!!!!!!!!!!! Nymphomaniac???????????? Oh yes that was why we got married, soon converted to nunnery though

Guest oddsocks
Wish she did own a brewery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How luckey were you boys in the six nations on Saturday against Scotland (may regret this) Damn good finnish though!!!!!!!!!!! Nymphomaniac???????????? Oh yes that was why we got married, soon converted to nunnery though

We were very lucky on sat but its tack ticks-people only remember the last 10 mins of a game so thats when we like to play!!! :D

All the best with your build, Have you got the donor car or are you buying as you go?

J

Guest gixerboy600
We were very lucky on sat but its tack ticks-people only remember the last 10 mins of a game so thats when we like to play!!! :D

All the best with your build, Have you got the donor car or are you buying as you go?

J

Buying as I go really, have bought the donor pack, base kit with shocks and tank and rear disc conversion, a few other odds and sods so hopefully will get a fair way before too much major investment!!

Hows your build going???

John