Anyone Know This Car?

Guest youngsterS3

Guest carl leonard
The factory built would be Robin Hood Sports Cars / GBS (Great British Sports cars).

You may find a factory built car to be middle of the road rather than one from either end of the build quality with a private builder/ owner.

This is adequate for the job, but remember it is 30 years old so not the latest thinking or performance, however still better than most carb arrangements, better economy and starting and should have the same performance as a carb.

No the ECU is not adjustable and hence the Ford injection limits the cam that can be used. It is cheap reliable and performs well on the Pinto.

Have money to burn then-

MegaSquirt then use what cam you like and as many sensors to get ultimate performance and economy. At this point change the engine as well?

Don't reject the 2B/4 because it has mini McPherson Struts, lots of good rally cars use them and unless you are on the track the road holding is up to the job, any way the 2B is more of a tourer than a race car.

I :wub: my :rhsc:

OK Chaps you've convinced me - it's a Sliding Pillock!

I'll get my coat!