Goodwood Festival Of Speed

Guest barneymagru

Guest barneymagru

Hi

I know there are sometimes "voucher codes" for these events. Just wondering if anyone knows if RHOcar members get any discounts. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

Jonathon

Guest graham dockerill

I hate repeated topics, sorry about that. In reply to Johathon, buy the sunday times a couple of weeks before event and they usually have thousands of free tickets to be applied for, that give access for the friday. If possible don't miss it as its a great day out.

Edited by Ian & Carole
there you are Graham all tidy for you

Guest peter2b2002

best to stay for 2 days, great show too much to see in 1 day, don't forget there is some thing like Goodwood up in Cheshire later this year at Cholmondley loads of cars + some very nice speed boats going around the lake

peter2b

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Logix_00

I live in Chichester the best thing to do is buy the Chichester Observer and for locals if you buy a Saturday or Sunday ticket you get the Friday one free or something like that! Also if u want to avoid the traffic go in the back way via Lavant and if anybody stops u which they haven't yet done to me say ur local and live say Fishbourne where I am and they should let you through.

I'l keep my eye out for the offer in the Chi Observer and if there's a number you can just quote I'l put it up here, or I guess I could buy newspapers for anyone who wants one!

Ants

• 1 month later...