Now Appearing In Ckc Magazine?

Guest John Walton

Guest The Modfather

Big up to ya, respect!

Will keep an eye out for it, once it finally decides to drop through the door :sorry: Magazine is never on time.

i know that you mean, i'm a subscriber and i still haven't recieved this months yet. I did recieve last months quicker then i've ever had it before, and it was posted to overseas ! I also think that its better than the other monthly mag.

Guest Logix_00

I just signed up last month at Festival of Speed this months just arrived but with no membership number. Do u know if there track days are any good?????

Guest The Modfather

I just signed up last month at Festival of Speed this months just arrived but with no membership number. Do u know if there track days are any good?????

Your membership number is probably on the piece of paper that is within the clear cover. Ring the mag and they should tell you either way. Sorry, haven't done their track days yet. Someone should know though.

Guest John Walton

I used to race with Adam Wilkins, the featured editir at CKC Magazine and hav talked to him about track days.

I gather they are good value for money but only held in Wales at Pembrey

Guest Logix_00

Thanks guys, I stupidly hadn't read the card the membership card was in and its printed above ur name on the envelope its posted it. Humm south Wales not close but would be worth it for a track day I reckon, think i'll give a ring and find out when they next have a space!

Guest Ace Fettler

Did their day at Llandow back in May. Excellent day, well run and a lunch thrown in to boot. Although short, Llandow is an excellent track and provides a good challenge to get right. Next CKC event is on Saturday 18th Sept.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...