Detling 2011

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Whilst trying to find some info for us all re the rapidly approaching Stafford Kit car show I stumbled across this.....

"..........ANNOUNCEMENT for DETLING 2011

European Kit & Car Builder Show will take place at The Kent County Showground, Detling,

near Maidstone on the 21st - 22nd MAY 2011

To celebrate the 21st year of event history one of the UK's biggest kit car shows returns to welcome 2011 to the magnificent Kent show grounds. With over 35 manufacturers, 50 trade stands, 30 kit car clubs, great food, quad rides and children's funfair, ample free parking and over 400 privately owned kit cars, the show will be a fantastic day out for any car enthusiast great or small!

It is anticipated that many top manufacturers will attend like Robin Hood, Sebring, Tifosi, Deauville, Quantum Sports Cars, Beauford Cars, Pilgrim Cars, Hawk Cars, Aeon Sportscars, Blaze sports, BGH Kitcars, DJ sportscars, GKD Sportscars. Raw Engineering, Tiger Racing, Adrenaline, Tonic and MK Sportscars - over 35 top names should be displaying their cars inside the Kent Pavilion........"

This means that we might just get some warm weather on top of that cold damp hill in Kent. :rolleyes:

Still nowt about Stafford yet apart from the date and cost of entry £10.00.

Camping costs to follow but I really hope we avoid the farce of last year, hopefully Den Tanner will see sense and charge the same as we settled on @ £5.00. Watch this space though.

Guest Tim Norman

Sure I saw something in WH Smiths Library in Kit Car Mag

Camping free and entry to the grounds is free, only pay if you want to go in to the show. I may have been seeing things but I will check tonight.