Webbs

Guest cerioli_83

Guest cerioli_83

Hi everyone,

Short notice i know. I've only just joined this world.

There's a vintage car show at Webbs Garden centre tomorrow, 29th Aug 2010. I am unsure of timings and size... But i am going to be there for around 1200hrs. T'other half has told me i've got to be at someone's party at 1500hrs. But will be there as long as i can be. I think there's word of hog roast at £3.50 a time.

It's sign posted from Jct 5 M5.

Hope that's enough info fpr people, if not add mag's.

I'll be in my Hood, Red plastics and JUE last 3 of reg.

Guest Stuartl

Hi everyone,

There's a vintage car show at Webbs Garden centre tomorrow, 29th Aug 2010. I am unsure of timings and size... But i am going to be there for around 1200hrs. T'other half has told me i've got to be at someone's party at 1500hrs. But will be there as long as i can be. I think there's word of hog roast at £3.50 a time.

Webbs is a great show, frequented by all types of car, kit, modern, vintage plus commercial and motorcycles.

The garden centre itself is fabulous too.

Unfortunately even though it is close to me I wont be there as we have a big 'doo' at home on Monday and need to get sorted.

If one of our club members attends you will have the chance to see a 2B Plus that is 8" longer than a standard as the driver is 6'8" tall!!

Look out for Marches Car Club

Guest cerioli_83

Cheers Stuart,

I'll look out for Hood's and a very tall guy!

Marches, i'll be on the look out. I've been Webbs a few times, girlfriend harp's on about it.

Chat soon

Guest cerioli_83

Just back from the show.

Was more than twice the size of what i was expecting. I enjoyed myself, i couldn't find marches car club. wish i had known how to put my car in the show... would've held her own well enough.

Hi everyone,

Guest cerioli_83

I know Graham,

Girlfriend's Dad came with me... He spent longer looking at orchids than we did inline 4's!

I enjoyed it, missed the rain... Phew! But next year i want to get my car in the line up...

Guest cerioli_83

That's great thanks Graham!

My car's not spot on, but will hold it's own and will gimme a good reason to pull my finger out!

I've shown my old mini a few times. But i took that to extremes and the Hood is to be used and enjoyed.

Are there many local shows?