Bristol And Surrounding Area

Guest Ace Fettler

Guest Ace Fettler

Hi Everybody,

For our meet in September we will be linking up with the Bristol Kit Car Club (BKCC) for the first of what may become a regular joint gathering. As regulars at The Compass will know, our numbers (especially those with cars)have dwindled over the recent past and it is hoped that this link up will generate a bit more interest for those of us that still wish to meet up with like minded folk. The BKCC boys are a friendly, active bunch, a few of which have Hoods but are not members of RHOCAR so hopefully I might be able to generate a few new recruits! Any way, the meet will be on Sunday 12th September from around 7:00pm onwards at:

The Lock Keeper

Keynsham Rd

Keynsham

Bristol BS31 2DD

As usual all are welcome

Guest scudoman

Hi Everybody,

For our meet in September we will be linking up with the Bristol Kit Car Club (BKCC) for the first of what may become a regular joint gathering. As regulars at The Compass will know, our numbers (especially those with cars)have dwindled over the recent past and it is hoped that this link up will generate a bit more interest for those of us that still wish to meet up with like minded folk. The BKCC boys are a friendly, active bunch, a few of which have Hoods but are not members of RHOCAR so hopefully I might be able to generate a few new recruits! Any way, the meet will be on Sunday 12th September from around 7:00pm onwards at:

The Lock Keeper

Keynsham Rd

Keynsham

Bristol BS31 2DD

As usual all are welcome

Hi I'm an active member of BKCC and regularly post on here as well ..... "popping" shall I say more. We have about a dozen Hoods incuding V8's. I'm based in Frome, Somerset and have a s7 Hood.

Tony (paintman)

Edited by paintman