Difference Between Sub K And 2b

Guest greggors84

Guest greggors84

What are the main differences between the 2 kits except for the mcpherson/wishbone suspension. I just wondered how different kits were.

Guest Paul S Usowicz

Hi

I am building a Sub-K and a mate of mine is building a 2B. Although we are not finished yet, the main differences do appear to be the front suspension. OK, the 2B chassis is a bit more complicated as the Sub-K does not have the rear hoop for the spare wheel (this has to be added yourself, tubing supplied) and a bit more substantial in places. You also get a few extras with the 2B (steering rack). You also, I beleive, get more optional extras with the 2B.

I was looking at the 2B but just would not be willing to accept the sliding pillar suspension so went for the Sub-K which, to me, offered better value for money.

All this rambling could be pointless though as the new range is launched at Stoneleigh. Could just be the same old stuff with a new price or there could be some nice surprises.

Cheers

Paul S Usowicz