Pinto Parts For Sale

Guest whiz

Hi I have for sale a few pinto parts that are no longer required due to me installing a zetec.

1st there is a inlet manifold with A 38DGAS & ITG Filter £90 + P&P

to buy these components seperatly would cost a lot more

IMG_0408.jpg[/img]

IMG_0409.jpg

4 into 1 exhaust manifold fully heat wrapped with glass fibre tape £50 + P&P

IMG_0406.jpg

Fully refurbished starter motor £40 + P&P also a lightened & balanced flywheel £40 + P&P

IMG_0407.jpg

chrome plated rocker cover this fits the older head which is thinner around the top of the head £20 + P&P

IMG_0405.jpg

Also there is a shortened sump which I don't have a picture of as it is still on an engine £40 + P&P

these items are available to be picked up locally in Dunfermline or can be posted. postage will be applied by the cheapest method on sale.

Andy

Guest Stuartl

Hi I have for sale a few pinto parts that are no longer required due to me installing a zetec.

1st there is a inlet manifold with A 38DGAS & ITG Filter £90 + P&P

to buy these components seperatly would cost a lot more

IMG_0408.jpg[/img]

IMG_0409.jpg

4 into 1 exhaust manifold fully heat wrapped with glass fibre tape £50 + P&P

IMG_0406.jpg

Fully refurbished starter motor £40 + P&P also a lightened & balanced flywheel £40 + P&P

IMG_0407.jpg

chrome plated rocker cover this fits the older head which is thinner around the top of the head £20 + P&P

IMG_0405.jpg

Also there is a shortened sump which I don't have a picture of as it is still on an engine £40 + P&P

these items are available to be picked up locally in Dunfermline or can be posted. postage will be applied by the cheapest method on sale.

Andy

Hi Andy, can I have the sump please?

I will PM you

Cheers

Stuart

sure Stuart my pinto is getting fitted to a camper tomorrow with the proper sump on so I will get my sump back over the weekend. will let you know how much the P&P is

Andy

Guest Stuartl

sure Stuart my pinto is getting fitted to a camper tomorrow with the proper sump on so I will get my sump back over the weekend. will let you know how much the P&P is

Andy

Great Stuff, Thanks!

Guest Stuartl

Andy

Hi Andy, any news on the sump yet? No hurry but just wanted to make sure I had 'secured' it!! Also will it come with the shortened pick up pipe?

Cheers Stuart

Guest Stuartl

Hi Stuart just waiting on the guy dropping it off back to me as soon as ive got it I will post on yes it has the shortened pipe.

Andy

Smashing! Thanks Andy, it will go with all the other parts waiting to go on this winter!

Just got to find a bargain set of dash instruments now or pay £249 for the ETB set!

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

PM Sent