Club Gear - On Sale At Stoneleigh

Guest mickmellors

Guest mickmellors

Peter Knight has come up with a superb draft of our proposed logo for the new range of Embroidered Club Gear

A picture is attached for you to have a look at. We have to make a few minor adjustments to satisfy the embroidery process but this is pretty close to the final cut !

The picture shows the fibreglass parts in green but you can specify what colour you want to match your own car - as long as all 5 bits are the same colour.

You can also have your Name and Area added in a range of text fonts at a moderate extra charge of approx £2.00 each

I am in the final stages of putting together a list of available items along with photos to show you what is on offer. This will be posted to the Community website as soon as I finish it, hopefully in good time for Stoneleigh.

Dont worry if you cant make it to Stoneleigh or any other Show for that matter - you can buy whatever you want from the Club by e-mail or mail order and you will normally receive your order within 2 - 3 weeks.

Postage and packing will be charged at cost.

All items are sold at basic cost price to RHOCaR Members.

All the items offered are very good quality. The company supply uniforms to my school and my kids have had them from there for the last 4 years.

I am sure that you will want to show your support for RHOCaR at the shows by wearing the 'Club Colours'

e-mail your orders or enquiries to mick@rhocar.org

Cheers for now

Mick Mellors - Derby

post-1-1049761351.jpg