Zetec Manifold

Knock-on

4 into 1 straight over the top Zetec manifold. Brand new in normal steel (not stainless)

This manifold fits over the chassis top (cut the bonnet like the Zero) but I have managed to plumb mine inside the car now so don't need this one.

£130. Pickup or you arrange delivery because of size.

If anyone wants it, I'll try and remember to post some pictures.

Guest adrianreeve

Hi there, I may be interested. Do you have any photos please? Also, is it a Robin Hood manifold or someone elses?

Cheers

Adrian

4 into 1 straight over the top Zetec manifold. Brand new in normal steel (not stainless)

This manifold fits over the chassis top (cut the bonnet like the Zero) but I have managed to plumb mine inside the car now so don't need this one.

Guest frank.cooper14

Hi Larry

Do you know if your manifold will fit a Zetec E duratec head are they the same ? That's if you still have it.

Thanks Frank

Hi Larry

Do you know if your manifold will fit a Zetec E duratec head are they the same ? That's if you still have it.

Thanks Frank

Hello mate, how you doing?

It fits a 2.0 Zetec. Mine is a Silver top but I have a couple of Blacktops upstairs I will try it on if you like but I am pretty sure it's the same but I don't have a Duratec knocking about.

Why not take it and pay me if it fits?

Guest adrianreeve

The duratec engine has the exhaust on the opposite side of the engine to the zetec, so it won't fit. I'm still interested if you have any photos?

Cheers

Adrian

The duratec engine has the exhaust on the opposite side of the engine to the zetec, so it won't fit. I'm still interested if you have any photos?

Cheers

Adrian

Sorry Adrian, forgot to take them. I will do so this weekend.

It will fit either side because it finishes at the collector so whoever fits it, can match up exactly the angle to the silencer they want.

It's one of these kits that Spencer Ashley welded up for me before I had a change of mind.