Will This Fit A 2b?

Guest bryan_andrews

Guest Russler

not a clue, but I would of guessed that the nosecone on a 2b is wider than caterham (i am probably completely wrong). For that sort of money you could have one laser cut to your own design :unsure: I always fancied a spiders web.

Guest Russler

try Parker steel, They do seem to charge silly postage though. But if you email them a .dxf and tell them what you want it made from, probably 304 stainless about 2mm thick I would imagine they will give you a quote. e-mail your file to Heidi_Hunt@parkersteel.co.uk.

Guest trickytiker

yes thay do fit ive got one on mine baught from demon tweeks the 4 wire prongs that fit in the nose cone a bit long but thay will go in :D :D :D

best regards kevin

Guest Russler

It is a file type from a CAD package, if you send me a picture of what you want, i'm sure I could tear myself away from my studies to draw it up for you. (i am always looking for work diversion tactics) :D

Guest bryan_andrews
if you send me a picture of what you want, i'm sure I could tear myself away from my studies to draw it up for you.

Do you know i might just take you up on that, thank you. :D

Just need to figure out exactly what I want :D :D

Guest David Cairncross

I made a our custom grill by shaping some 3mm rod into the desired shape then brazing it to the RHE supplied grill. Now its all sprayed up it looks the business.