Newby Hall - Cars In The Park

Guest red7

Guest mower man

I hope no body else is having the same problems as my self trying to get tickets for this show I hopefully fully registered ,paid for tickets ,then got to the print bit nothing ,tried to contact organisers ,needed to log in --ok punched user name and pass word in --wasnt recognised ok --renamed password tried again --nothing --tried to email organisers nothing ---ok I may have not done something correctly I'm far from being fully comp on the computer and seem to remember trying last year and got *bleep* of with it before I'd even paid and didn't bother it's getting pretty close again even if I do loose 7 quid ----- any body got any ideas? any thing is welcome ---mower man :pardon: :blink: :fool: :80:

Hi Mower man just thought of something... do you have a pop up blocker on?? you might be seeing a message at the top of the browser saying pop up blocked, which may be the problem.

Other than that i think if memory serves me right that the ticket is displayed in PDF or acrobat reader... do you have the software installed??

other than that, print out the page with the confirmation of payment on and bring that along... i'm sure it'll be ok...

cheers

C

Guest mower man

:fool:PLEASE disregard previous post on ticket saga, now sorted ,me not getting my upper and lower case and spacers correct :fool: mower man :good:

Guest mower man

Re CITP on Sun lovely setting ,some very nice cars, was able to put some names and faces together, must say org was a bit iffy and nowhere to get even a cup of tea, but generally ok ,may try the one at Harewood in Sept and take a flask mower man :good:

Guest Colin

Hi Mowerman.

:rolleyes: As you say it was a good day and even my wife enjoyed it,this was her first car show meeting,just cost me Sunday lunch afterwards though and yes nice to put names to faces, would just like to see a few more Northerners take part as there are quite a few in the area,suppose though we are to spread about,my new home made Surry top did well,well tested on the day with strong winds and rain, quite pleased with it, just a bit awkward getting in and out had a good laugh about it, { must loose weight again },Now looking forward to the A66 meet in July as thats all there is at the moment up here, I might even be brave and camp the night.

Cheers

Colin