Robin Hood 2b For Sale !

chris27

For Sale Robin Hood 2B 2.1

Reduced price must go to make way for new project!!!!!

Robin Hood 2B purchased in 2003 and completed SVA 0n the 25th June 2004 and correctly registered as a robin hood 2B Plus on an age related place.

MOT until June 2012 and taxed until the end of September.

I have a big folder of history and receipts from the original purchase, through SVA, and covering the major purchases and MOT’s over the 7 years it’s been on the road, including engine, gearbox, panels, weather gear, instrumentation, seats etc.

Price £5795 REDUCED to £5295 ono. If you're interested please give me a call on 07968024140

post-610-0-78732100-1310057100_thumb.jpgpost-610-0-32358000-1310057112_thumb.jpgpost-610-0-50867900-1310057124_thumb.jpgpost-610-0-18894700-1310057140_thumb.jpgpost-610-0-37226400-1310057156_thumb.jpgpost-610-0-83391800-1310057169_thumb.jpgpost-610-0-33375100-1310057186_thumb.jpg

Here’s what it’s got

Engine

2.1L Vulcan bottom end, double doweled lightened and balanced flywheel and a Kevlar race clutch

Top end is stage 3, with big valves, RL31 cam, Vernier pully and Burton Alloy cam cover

Twin dellorto 40’s with ITG filters a mangenosi short manifold, matched to the head

Lumenition optronic ignition leads and coil with a Bestek rally distributor

Alternator is a Denzo and I’ve recently replaced water pump, and starter.

Gearbox was replaced last year with a first motion transmitions 5 speed unit.

Custom Chrome exhaust and heat shield

Shortened sump with added capacity

I had the engine set up professionaly on a rolling road, where it gives 170 BHP at the fly and 132 at the rear wheels.

Interior

All carpeted, Smiths dials, including temp, fuel, oil pressure and clock.

The speedo and tacho are from a Cortina GT . The tacho has been correctly re-calibrated to match the ignition.

Richfield interior seats custom made with blue piping to match the car

Sabelt 4 point quick release harnesses and sparco pads

Electrics

New premier loom was fitted over the winter, along with new SVC stainless steel 7” front lights

Omex shift light and rev limiter

SVC twin round lights at the rear on carbon mounts.

Front and side indicators are all LED, with the correct relay

Body

Stainless side panels and back panels and GRP wings and nose

The stone chip guards are carbon fibre from Carbon Mods.

Just fitted brand new chrome wing mirrors from Tiger racing

Doors and roof are fitted

Wheels & Suspension

Full set of 5 array 5 spoke alloys with Yokohama Parada 2 tyres with plenty of tred and a good spare

Suspension is gaz adjustable shocks all round

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marsbar

Anyone thinking of buying a good 2b, would be advised to have a look at this one, a fine example of a well sorted and well made 2b. I have seen this car on a regular basis and its always looked good and has never missed a beat, it may look a bit dearer than some you see but it has a had a lot more done to it, so you not have to spend a lot to upgrade it, its got a stonking engine, good gear box, new premier wire loom, very well trimmed interior, just to mention a few points.

And no I not getting a cut if Chris sells it, just think you say if something is what it advertised as!

Good Luck Chris

Steve

Guest mastarforth

PM Chris

I can only second what steve has said, this is a good example that has some good upgrades.

and having been in this car, this is one of the quickest hoods I have been in.

Andrew