Robin Hood 2b Plus

Knock-on

For sale is the nicely finished 2003 built Robin Hood 2B+.

The 2B+ is the last one released before the change to Zero and is the best they manufactured with full double wishbone suspension. It also has TSW wheels and additional side Louvred bonnet vents.

It is correctly registered as a Robin Hood 2B+ and has a new 12 month MOT as of yesterday and has covered 8.5k miles since built.

The car is fitted with very nice comfy Cobra seats, is fully carpeted / checker plated and has a lockable boot.

It runs on a 2L Pinto engine and has heating, demister, wipers, sliding seats and full wet weather gear and doors. It is equally at home Touring or if you desire, a quick blast down Country lanes. I am 6ft and 16st and fit very comfortably in the car.

It comes with a selection of RHOcaR back catalogues and has a folder full of receipts and official documents.

If you want any more information or photos then please let me know but it is as you see it, a very nicely engineered and finished car that has all the nice extras and is ready to drive away today.

£4,950

Offsideup.jpg

RearUp.jpg

RearOffside.jpg

FrontOffside.jpg

NearSideUp.jpg

Nose.jpg

CockpitFootwell.jpg

FrontBonnetUp.jpg

EngineOffside.jpg

UnderBonnetNearside.jpg

Guest dean6553

Dropping the price on this to £4,750 as it needs to be sold. A lot of car for the money.

Hi,

I am a new member of this forum. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan until Mid- October, otherwise I would have bought it today! In the unlikely event that your car is unsold by the start of October, could you please email me on dean.batty@btopenworld.com? Kind regards

Dean

Guest mower man

Hi,

I am a new member of this forum. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan until Mid- October, otherwise I would have bought it today! In the unlikely event that your car is unsold by the start of October, could you please email me on dean.batty@btopenworld.com? Kind regards

Dean

Hi Dean just keep safe and come home ,there will be cars whenyou get back ! :good: :yahoo: mower man [mick]

Guest dean6553

Thanks Mick,

I am new to the Robin Hood, I had a look at them at Stonleigh earlier this year, so will be looking for lots of advice from members!

Only 8 weeks to go before end of tour now!

Kind regards

Dean

Hi,

Dean

Hi Dean

As Mowerman says, keep yourself safe.

I doubt the car will be around but let us know you're back OK anyway.

Regards

KO

I really need to sell this soon and will take a reasonable offer on this but it really is a very nicely finished model and am urprised it hasn't gone.

I will give it another few days and then it's off to fleabay so please drop me a PM if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...