Unfinished 2b 04

Guest Bruntonpasty

Guest Bruntonpasty

Well the time has come to probably say "enough's enough". Gettin' grief off the Mrs and with business being busy, i just don't get the time to do anything. So, I would like to sell my unfinished 2b 04. Kit is complete and available with donor parts and sorn certs for donor vehicle. the state of play is that the chassis has floor in and is rolling. All other panels are still flat and unformed, everything else is bagged, boxed or ok as is. Some new stuff like discs, brake cyls etc. Looking for £1300 to take away and do what I FAILED MISERABLY to do! Post a reply or pm and we'll see what we can do. I could send pics but not a lot to see really or you could come and view, I am in cumbria nr Penrith.

STOP PRESS........MIGHT BREAK IF ENOUGH OFFERS!

Guest Bruntonpasty

Well the time has come to probably say "enough's enough". Gettin' grief off the Mrs and with business being busy, i just don't get the time to do anything. So, I would like to sell my unfinished 2b 04. Kit is complete and available with donor parts and sorn certs for donor vehicle. the state of play is that the chassis has floor in and is rolling. All other panels are still flat and unformed, everything else is bagged, boxed or ok as is. Some new stuff like discs, brake cyls etc. Looking for £1300 to take away and do what I FAILED MISERABLY to do! Post a reply or pm and we'll see what we can do. I could send pics but not a lot to see really or you could come and view, I am in cumbria nr Penrith.

Bumped to show edit.

hi what have you got in way of gauges/clocks original??? or after market ??? as my be interested

Guest Bruntonpasty

hi what have you got in way of gauges/clocks original??? or after market ??? as my be interested

I have only the original instrument cluster from the donor which was a "k" plate LX SAPHIRE

Cheers.

I have only the original instrument cluster from the donor which was a "k" plate LX SAPHIRE

Cheers.

hi thanks but im after the after market one to get away from standard

• 2 weeks later...

...do u have the back plate. behind the seats .

Guest Bruntonpasty

Hi, do you have weather gear?

No weather gear

I have back plate

Standard sierra rack

Rear arches are stainless/fibreglass

Nowhere near enough offers yet to break though!

• 3 months later...