Wiring Of Wiper Motor

Guest Ian Maycock

Guest Ian Maycock

Dear all

I have a Sierra wiper motor that I will be fitting to my 2B. I have shorted the brackets and the arms I just need to know how to wire it in.

The motor has 5 terminals on it. Red and green go directly to the motor. Unfortunatly I dont have the multi plug to fit the motor. Can anyone tell me which terminal goes where?

Iggy

Guest peter2b2002

here you go ,on the wiper motor plug pin 31 =Bn to earth, 53R = Bk/v to fuse 3, 31B =Bn/w to intermit relay pin 31b1 also to pin31B1 on the wiper switch,52B = R to wiper switch pin 53B, 53= Gn to wiper switch pin 53 this is for models up to 1987, if it's a leter model let me know

peter2b

Guest Ian Maycock

Pete

Thanks for the info. the motor i have has double ended terminals as if there should be a wire on each end (see photo) you mentioned that 31B goe to the relay and the switch but where do the other end of the terminals go to?

Iggy

post-3043-0-89646400-1317760511_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pete

Thanks for the info. the motor i have has double ended terminals as if there should be a wire on each end (see photo) you mentioned that 31B goe to the relay and the switch but where do the other end of the terminals go to?

Iggy

Just had a look at the multiplug (5 socket) which fits on to the bottom of your picture with the wires from left to right, Green, Red, Purple/Black, White/Brown and Brown