Anyone Near Woodbridge. Ipswich?

Guest cfnteabag3859

Guest cfnteabag3859

Hi

I am a new Forum member, My name is Adam and I am a mechanic in the Army based at Woodbridge. I am looking to build a kit car at the beginning of next year so I am trying to get as much of the ground work and research done now so when I have the funds to start I can get on with it as soon as possible!

I have looked around at the various kits available and I have decided that it has to be a seven style and the Zero kit looks like it could be the best option for me. I am planning a trip to the factory as soon as I can but I was wondering if anyone has a car near me that I can come and have a look at and discuss the build etc?

I have just moved house and my internet is temperamental at best but I will aim to reply to anyone that messages me, either on here or at adamtehan3859@googlemail.com

Tank you very much in advance and I hope to meet some of you as my trip down the kit car route progresses!

Adam

hi Adam,

first off dont put your email address on a public forum, you will only end up getting spammed from a nasty critter.

With that out the way.. welcome.

Unfortunately I cant help you with anything near me unless you get on a Herc, but i do know your area as i used to live down the A12 near Colchester.

I take it you are REME VM.

i think that there is a meeting place around Diss but i'm sure someone on here will be able to point you in the right direction.

There are loads of folk with Zero's, 2B's and older stuff like my Exmo who will be able to either give great advice or an idea of the scale of the job.

The great thing about the services is the C stores and workshops close by that help with the build.

regards

Dave

Guest cfnteabag3859

Hi

I know what you mean about email address but that is an account that I only use for a first contact sort of thing, it has no contacts or other links to prevent that sort of nonsense!

I am just looking for a car that I can go and look at so I can see the finished product close up and make sure it is going to suit me, I don't see why it wouldn't as it has to be more practical than a bike! Hopefully there will be someone close that wont mind me checking there car over!

I might also have to see about gate crashing one of the trackdays they run on the runway here but there seems to be some with no seven style cars!

Adam

• 2 weeks later...