Lincs, Humbs, E.yorks Area

Guest Roger 2B

Guest Roger 2B

A while back I asked if there were any events / gatherings in my area, but didn't get much in the way of replies.

I see from Boys in Hoods that the post of secretary for the Lincolnshire, South Humberside and East Yorkshire area is vacant. That may (or may not) explain the lack of activity.

Is this an area that is normally active when it has an organiser? Or is there no organiser because he/she got fed up of organsing things but nobody turning up?

How many people are there in the area who would be interested in local gatherings? How many of these are also members of the East Coast Kit List?

Guest yellow peril

hello Roger of the 2B

Your post reminded me of one I put on a few days ago (that kronenburg can certainly affect the memory box) There are a few folks in and around Lincoln caus I was wondering the same thing being someone who likes to get out and about as often as possible,

maybe we should set a place and time for a meet up and see if anyone appears :p

:D :D :D

Hi there,

I live near Bourne, about 40 miles down the A15 from Lincoln. I am sort of half way between the Lincolnshire/South Humberside/East Yorkshire area and the East Anglia area. The East Anglia area meetings are held in Diss which is over 80 miles away. There is nothing happening in the South Lincs area so I would be interested in meeting up somewhere with you guys.

I have a Series III which I built in 1997, it has been regularly modified and improved over the years.

Will either of you be at Stonleigh? I am planning to be there on Sunday, look out for XIL 7676 on the club site.

Nigel.

Guest mickmellors

LINCOLNSHIRE Date for your diary - 26/27 June - the weekend after Newark Show - SKELLINGTHORPE GALA - a village event 2 MILES N.wEST OF LINCOLN and worthy of our support - see the EVENTS section for details - Gala on Sunday - camp over Sat with live band and buffet in the evening - good local Pub and the best of Hoodie company - BE THERE !!!!

Guest Battery Bill
maybe we should set a place and time for a meet up and see if anyone appears

How about the "Pywipe Inn" in Lincoln ? There is plenty of parking spaces and the "Locost" club meets there so the pub owners would be used to it :D

Now then what about a Date :rolleyes:

Guest John Walton

Hello all you Lincs, Humber and E'Yorks Hoodies and greetings from South Lincs.

Nick Souter and Myself are thinking of trying to get some stuff organised in the next few weeks. The first of which will probably a mege barbie round at Nicks, loads of camping and parking space. will keep you posted