Weekends Progress Update

Guest mcramsay

Sorted the wipers, I had cut he first length of Bundy tube too short and it had jumped out of the wheel box stopping the drive cable from working. Cut a new piece of tube (longer this time), job done.

Mark B,

The washers are a different matter. I have a GBS plug and play loom and GBS wired switches so have done no wiring in that area myself. I've emailed GBS to see if they have any suggestions.

Bob

Guest mcramsay

bundy tube? now im confused, i had it in my head that the drive from the motor simply threaded through the wiper gearbox,, BobH have you any pics of your wiper install? ie where you have mounted the motor and how it connects to the wiper gearbox's?

Hi Macramsay,

The Bundy tube is a sleeve that covers the drive cable to stop muck etc getting on to the cable. I'll take some pics of the installation and post them. Any other info you need?

Bob

Guest mcramsay

That should be all! Nigel has given me all the electrical info I will need, just waiting for a connector plug for the wiper motor to arrive and then I will most likely start the install at the weekend, I was going to start today, but I've had enough of the garage for one long weekend!