A Few Quick Questions

Guest miniman

Guest miniman

yeah that exactly what i would like to do. I bought my mini with the expensive things done like John Cooper S Works Converison, Jack Knight 5-Speed Box and other mods like leather John cooper seats, but over the time i have had it i have changed the little things which make you feal like it really is your creation still! Dont think i could ever just have a car that had no perosnality to it! :D

Guest David Cairncross

on the other hand...

You are obviously interested in a kit car so why not build one from scratch. Its not really that difficult for anyone to do but does require time and some perseverence. This is way offset by the satisfaction of driving around in a car that you made yourself and you know inside out. You also get to find out how things work and by the time youve finished it your insurance will be much cheaper.

Guest miniman

still live at home at the mo and my parents arent into cars - would not be impressed if i turned up with a sierra and a load of metal!!! :rolleyes:

Casue im not that good with mechanics i get satisfaction out of doing the small things anyway! id rather at least have somehwere to start - even if i got an older RH and then refurbed it - that might be a possibility! :)