2B Doors

Guest Kennedy48

Guest Kennedy48

Im looking for some good doors for my 2b. Only going to use them for long distence for abit more comfortable drive. And leave them off when I'm just having a bit of a blast about.

I seem to be ill everytime I come back from a long drive out. Even when wearing thick clothes and a hat and gloves.

Cheers

Luke

Guest Jameslark

If no doors and seems from your post that you enjoy driving without them I suggest making a pair of wind deflectors. We drive for miles with these and they stop all the buffeting and a lot of damp coming in. Personally I hate driving with the doors on as they take away that truly open feel. Made mine very cheaply, hinges from Kitspares and then a bit of plastic from fleabay.

Guest Kennedy48

I already have some wind defectors that work slightly. But when traveling down an open road at 50+mph the side wind is alot. And it's like forced air into your makin breathing harder.

I may try bigger deflectors.

Cheers

Guest Ian & Carole

DSCN1918.jpg

These do make a difference and like so many others I hate driving with the doors on.

Search "greenhouse glass" on ebay, get poly carb NOT PERSPEX, gentle heat from a heat gun and bend to shape required.

HTHs