Classic Cars At Corbridge

Guest Kennedy48

Had a good one as well. Even though I was bump starting my car at 70mph on the a1 after it cutting out. Happened Afew times after we left you from stanington but could start te car til we sat for a few minutes in the rain. Will have to try as work out what was happening

Glad you got home ok, give me a shout if you need anything.

I'll give you a call in a few days to see about a "doors day" at work in a couple of weeks

Guest Kennedy48

Glad you got home ok, give me a shout if you need anything.

I'll give you a call in a few days to see about a "doors day" at work in a couple of weeks

Ok. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kennedy48

Well been out today for a short drive. Was short because the car kept cutting out. This time the engine sounded like it could out. Ignition still on. Hitting the throttle and it just makes a mmm mmm noise. Then kicks back in and starts again. other times it just cuts out completly and it won't start til I wait a minute.

When we were out in the wet I thought it could have been cos it was wet electrics. Possibly. Someone mentioned it could be the coil over heating. My dad jumped out at one point and pushed the plugs into the distributor and he said he could hear an improvment. So off we went. Til it happened again. Checked them plugs and they seemed tight.

Could be anything. But any suggestions.

Cheers

Luke