North East Area Meeting

Redspec

Guest Phil_neast

Sorry I couldn't make it last night. But on a positive note the alternator issue is now solved so we are back on the road, the auto electrician solved our problem.

Phil

North East Hoodies

What about meeting up in the sunshine at noon tomorrow for a light lunch at The Bowes Incline Pub? Maybe a little run out afterwards?

Red7

Guest Brynjon

Hello all - have been a fair weather hoodie and although having owned the S7 for 9 years have probably done less than 1000 miles. Have brought her out of the garage for the 1st time since late 2006 have her MOT'd and taxed. The future son in law is looking after her while I clean the garage out and wondered when the next meet might be. Cheers for now - Bryn

Hi Bryn,

Long time no see. We all meet up at the Church Mouse in Chester-le-Street on the last Wednesday of the month. There are plans to go for a run out in Northumberland on Sunday, weather permitting.

Keep an eye on here for news.

Donington kit car show at the start of September.

Good to hear you are back on the road.

Regards,

Steve

Guest Brynjon

Cheers Steve - Looks like it will be August then. Whether we make it to Donington remains to be seen. Still a bit nervous re the beast with the current carb set up. Work is a bit of a bind at present, however, hopefully the weather will keep off over the weekend to blow some of the cobwebs off. I had stuck an ad on here for replacement carbs and manifold - nearest is High Wycombe to date.

Will be in touch re the meetings/meet ups - I will see about Sunday too although am at a wedding do in Bishop Auckland Saturday night. Let me know the details - I have not looked at the weather yet - Tel 07967029084.

Cheers - Bryn