Current Price Of Sva

Guest Kieran

Guest Kieran

Whats the current price of a sva test? Meant to phone up my local office (chadderton) today but I forgot..............

Kieran :wacko:

Any chadderton tips greatly appreiciated!!

Guest Steve Allen

one thing I can say about Chadderton, The inspectors have all watched the Robin hood videos, I would think it would be very difficult to pass first time so use it as a learning curve, once you have a list to work to your laughing. They all had a laugh and joke about Robin hood, They complimented me on the build quality but they know all the areas were there are likely to be problems, Pick their brains as much as you can because a lot of what they tell you is very good advise to make things better.

Ps they will also give you tips on how to get around prblems i.e Noise, emissions etc. If you dont ask they wont say.

Steve

Guest Phil in Cheshire

Hi

My test was at Chadderton and as Steve says the guys seem to know hoods pretty well.

Due to the waiting list for a re test i requested an out of normal hours appointment, they charged me £15 extra for this.

The retest was carried out at 5.00pm on a Tuesday evening (belive they do them on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Sat mornings) Nice thing was there was only me and another guy there with an import plus 2 testers .

Phil