Rh 2B, Zetec For 4300

Guest shaggy

That's my old car, only sold back in August 12. It was A1 when I sold it and has not done many miles since so is likely to be a very good buy at that. Whilst I can't vouch for its current condition, and I have no connections with it or the seller, if anyone has any q's about it in general feel free to drop me a PM. The guy that bought it was a nice chap but not very mechanically minded.

Its a great car and setup - if you look in the for sale section on here you'll probably dig out my advert from back then with a more detailed spec.

Andy

Yes a good buy and quite a few hundred under what I sold it for. If its anyone on this board that's bought it, I wrote a very comprehensive manual for it before I sold it, hopefully he will pass it on but I have a copy if not. I also know the car inside out and am happy to help if needed having owned it 6 years and spent a fair bit of time and money getting it 'spot on', from a pretty good baseline when I bought it.....