Robin Hood 2B Wet Weather Gear Wanted.

Guest Dazza

Guest Dazza

I am looking for a hood for my 2B. Just missed a brand new one on the bay, making the family tea and missed it by 4min, absolutely gutted. I was given some screen doors with the car but they don't seem to fit quite right but I could modify if I can only get the hood alone. Thank you.

Guest Dazza

Thanks for the prompt response Craig, is it light or dark blue. Will this fit the 2B, I'm very new to this but from what I read, is the 2B not a little wider than the S7. I'm in Hartlepool in the N.East, about 2 hrs drive from you. How much would you be looking for it please.

Guest craig38

Its a dark blue, and could be from a 2b as far as i know it came with the car and as never been fitted to my car,as there is no press studs on the screen etc im sure sum 1 will be along to explain fitment etc im after £200 ar you going to newark show? Thanks craig

Guest Dazza

Thank you for the reply, was after black or red ideally, but dark blue not too bad. I'll certainly keep you in mind but was looking to pay a little less and would need to be certain it would fit the 2B. Unfortunately not going to Newark due to work commitments and 2B in bits presently, have a good day.

Regards,

Darren.

Guest old AL

Hello Darren, I'm a new member (today)trying to figure out how to post etc, came across your "wanted" I have surplus,

1 set of doors and hood for a 2B they were fitted then removed so look new (I don't want to split them )

1 top (bikini type,windscreen to roll bar) in Black

1 top ( " " " " " ) in a *bleep*ty khaki colour

1 top ( " " " " " ) this is a fibreglass hardtop (first one I've ever seen!!!)

(all items for 2B If any are any good to you contact me via email,as I'm not sure how this forum business works yet

Cheers AL alvin@howsen.plus.com

Guest craig38

Hello al im intrested in the black type bikini thing do you have any pics and what fabric is ot made off ad how much?whats ur location and welcome

Guest whiz

Hi Old Al welcome to the club just to give you some friendly advice if you are going to be offering items for sale please post them as well in the for sale section with a price as per the forum rules. So once again welcome and please don't hesitate to ask for any help with anything on here.

Kind regards

Andy

Guest old AL

Hi Andy,

I understand the rules but being a new member (just today) and trying to figure out how to use the Forums I came across Darrens "wanted"

and replied accordingly as a way of "dipping my toe in" so strictly speaking I haven't offered anything for sale.I had intended to introduce myself firstly but couldn't decide which forum to use (still can't!!!!)I also provided Darren with my email address rather than start exchanging questions

and answers about the hoods on the Forum and been thought of as a new member taking the place over which is certainly not my intention

Thanks for the welcome Andy,and I like your car by the way,I'm only 30miles from the border so most southerners look upon us as more Scottish

than English (are there any more members in Cumbria besides me ??)

Regards to all

Alvin

Guest old AL

Hello al im intrested in the black type bikini thing do you have any pics and what fabric is ot made off ad how much?whats ur location and welcome

Hi Craig, It seems I have approached my first post without enough thought (2nd post tells you my location)if you drop me an email I'll explain more about the hoods (I don't want to "get off on the wrong foot" with everyone on my first day !!!

Regards

Alvin

Guest whiz

Hi Alvin

Your welcome you will find this club full off friendly guys all willing to help and offer advice. Yes your not that far from Scotland but not close enough. There are a few guys in your area I'm sure they will make themselves known soon

Andy