Aa (Again) Oh Dear, How Rude ...

sj-bradley

Just saw one of those AA guys selling their policies and I mentioned to him about the issues that another member had been having with the very long delay and very poor service.

... Seems like the days when the AA would salute you when you drove past with one of their badges has long gone.

The only salute you get now is the one finger variety as I found out when I raised the issue of this very poor service.

"I don't give a toss mate..." seemed to be their reply.

Needless to say, I for one will NEVER sign up to them again and I hope that by word of mouth, I will be able to inform everyone I know, not to sign with them again either.

I think the AA have shot themselves in the foot badly with this (lack of) service as mishandling a client who happens to be in a petrol-head type car club means that this poor service gets remarked upon widely as insulting one (or two) people can mean a loss of 1000 possible members or more.

Come on AA - own up and get your act together and stop treating clients badly. You will get more respect - and customers - if you clean your act up.

Ok, rant over. :)

Simon.

• Like 2