Pre-Iva Photos

Guest davidimurray

Guest mower man

Not IVA but how is your silencer mounted just one bracket? I would suggest a further one at the tail pipe and put a short flex pipe between the box and the manifold I did this on my s7 after 2 cracking issues on manifold basicaly mount the box to the body with mini type rubbers the flex allows engine movement pm your address and I'll forward some photos mowerman

Guest davidimurray

Having submitted my iva forms 3 weeks ago i've been chasing vosa through the week, forms were passed to local test centre on Monday and they said to ring back today if I hadn't heard anything.

So rang back today and after being passed back and forth for about 15 min they eventually put me through to the test centre as they were not allowed to give me the direct number. Spoke to a very nice lady who explained that a guy called Bob Stafford does the tests and that he organises all the tests and paperwork so would need to speak to him. Only problem is he is very busy doing tests and rarely in the office so she gave me his mobile number :) Slightly worried when his number had 666 in it! Gave him a ring and had a nice chat.he explained how busy he was and that earliest possible date would probably be around 2nd week of sept:( He even asked what day I would like, when I said any he cheekily replied 'is the right answer'.

Feel a lot more relaxed after chatting with him and in his own words next time I speak to him will be to give me my test date.

• 1 month later...
Guest davidimurray

Well I have been waiting for a test date since submitting the forms 5 weeks ago. Spoke to the examiner at Llantrisant for the second time today and he's off on holiday so earliest date is likely to be week starting 14th of October, but he is going to confirm the week before after he is back in work.On the plus side examiner did seem very friendly and we had a nice chat. So 9 weeks in total at best-is that a record????