Another Superspec Novice Checking In....

Guest Wrighty

Guest Wrighty

Afternoon all,

Are there any superspec gurus who have a diagram or some good photos of where these radiator / expansion bottle hoses fit.

The hoses i got supplied appear in all different shapes and sizes but none really seem to fit the mountings on the engine and radiator properly.

The video is a bit vague on the fitting and im scared if i dont get a bit of guidance i may end up with a set of bagpipes or a turkish bath in the car :wacko:

Where does this T shaped pipe come from that Richard mentions in the vid, is that a DIY job ?

(im still smilin though :D )

Any help gratefully received!

Guest Friar Tuck

Wrighty

If you can hang on until next Monday, I will have completed the plumbing by then, and I can send some photos, and or drawings.

I was talking to Richard today, and I am missing some bits, which he was sending off to me today. This should complete the cooling system, and the only difference will be the inclusion of the Turbo in the system.

As soon as I have the details, I will let you have them.

In the mean time, You still have plenty to get on with. That's the beauty of a Robin Hood, when you come up against an issue, there is always another one to be addressed, and quite often a complete change of approach, moving to brakes when working on electrics, will enable the subconscious to work on the answer to the first issue.

I hope you can follow my thought process in the above paragraph, it just seems a bit too profound for this time of day.

Red Wine beckons !!!

Good luck

The Friar

Guest Wrighty

Thanks Friar,

Sounds like a plan

(love it when a plan comes together B) )

If you could send over what you have when your finished then i can see if im missing any crucial parts....figured i must be.

anyway, back to kylies life story on ch5 :wub:

Cheers,