32/36 Dgav Weber Choke

Guest Gargoil

Guest Gargoil

This isn't for now, just something that I will get around to, but just in case someone has a spare one laying around....

Does anyone know of a good source for a complete choke outfit for the above carb?

There is nothing on the existing carb, no choke flaps not way of contolling them or linkages.

I believe there are two ways of doing this but a manual choke is all I need.

Cheers.

:bad:

Guest Gargoil

:crazy: Two,three pumps on the pedal it will fire upjust hold a little throttle for 2 mins choke not needed mower man

Sounds like me in the morning....... Yes Mick, that is what I am being told, too. It's just that when it does fire, I do have to sit there for a few mins with a few more revs, until it warms up. I am classing this as a comfort problem, so isn't high on my list (the starter motor is still enemy number 1 at the mo) but if I can get the parts together beforehand and it helps someone get rid of the said parts..... :db:

Guest Gargoil

Believe I took one of these carbs off my pinto last month. Its in the boot of my tin top still attached to the manifold

Could you tell me alittle more, Simon? I am just looking for the choke (cold starting) side of of the carb and a likely price, if you wouldn't mind.

Cheers.