Facet Posiflow

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

I'm finding it difficult to find the info I need so I'm hoping you lot can help. I'm using a facet posiflow as a LP pump for the swirl pot on the marlin. I have very little room at the rear for the pump, but I have managed to make a bracket that will hold the pump level if not slightly below the outlet of the tank and within 6 inches of the tank, will this be enough to gravity feed the pump? It says on the instructions to mount within 12 inches of the tank, however I'm unsure if they will prime them self and pull fuel though, I did use a clear filter in place on the pump and blocked off one end and put some fuel in the tank and the filter filled up. So that shows I'm getting a flow to the pump. However when I removed the plug on the end of the filter to test the flow going yo the pump it wasn't great, however I'm bit sure if this is the filter causing a restriction or if the pump needs to be lower, which I don't want to do as it will then be the lowest point on the car!

Edited by mcramsay