Staffs Meet Tonight 7.30

Guest jetskijase

Guest jetskijase

Hi all

Staffs meet tonight at darleston inn on a34 in stone. Meeting at 7.30 and if it drys out we will go for a mini run out to other villlages and stop for a shandy.

Fingers crossed it drys up, otherwise we will stay at the pub!

Cheers

Jase

Guest mdav1970

Hi, I missed this meet and was wondering when the next is. I live in Cheadle, Staffs and have just recently obtained a new Mk3 part built along with the father inlaw which we are working on in his double garage in Cauldon Low. We've already stripped the engine out and got it back in, just stripped and cleaned the hubs etc and got them back on, made up a dash, painted and sealed the engine bay, have the father inlaw currently working on the rear boot and wing sections, while i'm look at doing the bonnet and nose cone. The cars in a reasonably good shape with all the susepnsion parts new and on the car. Theres many a question i could put to someone with some knowledge particularly around whats best for the IVA etc.and just how to finish certain areas.

Guest peter2b2002

same time next month, hopefully the weather will be better for a run out but there is a meet at taton park at the end of may

peter2b