Toolkit

Guest chrispine

Guest chrispine

Hi,

just having a MAJOR garage clearout, engine parts etc, lots I don't need now the new engine seems ok, gave a stack of tools to charity, looking to buy a decent socket set and rollcab, Halfords have some good deals on, need 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drive set, any recommendations?

Guest mower man

A few years ago my wife got me a halfords tool kit ,breif case size 1/4,3/.8,1/2 "drvesockets , torx and allen sockets and 8 to 19mm combo spanners etc it lives in the boot of my S7 with one or two other bits wouldnot be with out it mower man :crazy:

The professional and advanced ranges are lifetime guaranteed.

It's not always worth using the trade card if the tools are on offer as they will charge full price then give the discount.

I agree though, it's definitely worth getting a trade card if you can. I've saved a fortune on windscreen wipers alone.

Guest chrispine

If you buy this online they're throwing in a set of professional screwdrivers as well, absolute bargain but has to be reserved online, picking mine up on Thursday, agree with Dave Ed, re tradecard, great for wipers, bulbs and anything Halfords own brand but you can end up paying more if items are already discounted, also Focus rear brakepads, Halfords £33 before discount, GMF a mile further down the road, £20 normal price.