Haynes Manual Wanted For Granada

Guest Guy

Guest Andybarbet

Let me have a look Guy,

Im sure i got two haynes manuals with my current granny when i bought it,mine is an F reg 2.9i but i'm sure i saw somet about a 2.4 in the manual ?

If i find em then one is yours.

Will have a look later as i've just got in from night shift and need to pass out !

Guest Andybarbet

Hi Guy,

Didnt look yesterday !!!! Sorry - i'm not used to this Night shift stuff and only doin it to the end of week - thank god !

I have sent you a PM - will look today but am goin ta bed in half hour so will send ya a PM with me phone no - Give me a call after 5pm any eve this week and i will sort it out for you :-)

Night night everyone..............

Guest mickmellors

I am fairly sure I have a proper Ford workshop manual for this engine tucked away in a dusty corner somewhere.

I also have an engine to go with it if you can use it ! I was told it was a good runner when I bought it 4 or 5 years ago but cant make any guarantees now.

Free to a good home if you can collect from Derby, but you will need to bring someone to help do the lifting as I am nursing a 'twinge' in my back and dare not take the chance at the moment.

When I get home tonight I will check and let you know by replying to this post at approx 7-8pm.

Mick M

Guest mickmellors

Well it took considerably longer than I anticipated but I have just found the Ford Workshop Manual. Mary had filed it in the fish tank cupboard – obvious really ! ! ! Cant think why I started in the garage, then the sheds, then the book case, followed by the two lofts. Unfortunately Mary was not here to ask so I had to phone her. Strange that she knew where it was straight away !!!!

Anyway - It is actually for Granada 1978 onwards and I don’t have the complete set of sections.

I have got the following sections –

00 – Foreword and Vehicle Identification

11 – Wheels and Tyres

12 – Braking System

13A – Steering Gear and Linkage

13B - Power Assisted Steering

14 – Front Axle and Suspension

15 – Rear Axle, Suspension and Driveshaft

16 – Manual Transmission and Clutch

17 – Automatic Transmission

As the original requestor, its only fair to give first shot to Guy to collect or refund postage, then if anyone else is willing to collect from Derby or refund postage its an open market - first to promise refund of postage gets it. It is quite heavy – approx 2kg – I don’t know what it will cost to post - possibly £3-4 , you will see when it arrives.

Another alternative is for me to bring it to Billing Aquadrome weekend.

Guest mickmellors

Most Disappointed ! !

I have spent well over an hour searching all over the house :boohoo: - 20 minutes 2 finger typing (previous post) :boohoo: and NOW he tells us its an electrical fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: ;)

Anyway - First dibs to Guy - then its up for grabs to anyone that can use it.

Thanks for the offer Mick but I'll turn it down, and thanks for your efforts to locate it :p . It's really the electrical stuff that I need because it's just a load of spaghetti without it!