Sva Lead In Time

Guest bloke

Guest Ben Salt

Have yo been through all the other rubbish first with getting a VIN number etc, coz if your DVLA office is anything like Wimbledon, its taken me 3 weeks so far and I've got nowhere!!

Guest paul thompson

Which DVLA offica are you going to use? If its Brum then they told me to make one up from the customer number and invoice number from RHSC. Which I did, that is now on all my paperwork. When I Pass SVA next week I'll let you know how difficult it is to get it registered

Guest chris brown
When I Pass SVA next week
Now that’s what I call real confidence, :p good look Paul take lots of bits of edging material tye raps etc. I also found an old inner tube when cut into strips could be quickly wrapped round and stuck with super glue as the tester pointed the things out or when he went for his coffee

Guest Ben Salt

Well, thats a good question which the offices dont seem to agree on.

I was told by swansea to write to my local office, and they would issue one. According to Wimbledon, this is rubbish, and I have to fill in a V55/5 (one of the questions on which is what is your VIN number!) and a built up inspection form. Im waiting for the kit car woman to get back from holiday tomorrow, to see what she says!!

Ben

Guest paul thompson

Well retest is on Wed and the list of fail points wasn't very long, and I have done all of them. I spoke to them on the phone today and told them what I had done to fix them and he told me that would be fine as long as they looked permanent! Fingers crossed!